Filing a claim for damage compensation to a competent court

You have the right to file a claim to a competent court for damage compensation in a court proceeding against the controller of collections of personal data, if the controller has used the data without authorization, gave it for use or in any other way abused your personal data.

A claim for damage compensation because of violating the right to personal data protection can be filed at any time regardless of whether the violation of this right has been previously determined by the Directorate for Personal Data Protection.